Thursday, July 3, 2014

Day 71-72: 281km from Marathon to Agawa Bay Campground

I was remarking recently that rain has been the norm for this trip,  forcing me to ride through it or wait it out on more days than not. Well, yesterday and today have made me eat my words. Easily the best two days of weather since getting to Ontario, with sunshine, cool breeze (tailwind! ), and gorgeous scenery spoiling me for the last 48 hours. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.

Tonight I'm camping at Agawa Bay Campground in Lake Superior Provincial Park,  tomorrow I should be hitting Sault Ste Marie.


Leaving Marathon





White River's claim to fame

I was greeted with incredibly thick fog this morning, but it dissipated quickly

Today's ride from White River to Agawa Bay









Riding down to Agawa Bay




No comments:

Post a Comment